Latest News and Events
- Atikha now offers Skills & Entrepreneurship Trainings
- Training on Ecotourism and Homestay Operation - September 18 - 20, 2015
- Overseas Filipinos and migration stakeholders in 4 Countries and 7 provinces to participate in a project to Mobilize Migrant Resources for Agriculture Development
- Migration Stakeholders launches Gender Sensitive Financial Education Course for ASEAN Migrants in Singapore
Atikha is a non-government organization that provides economic and social services to overseas Filipinos and their families in the Philippines. The organization aims to help address the social cost of migration and tap the development potential of migration.
PinoyWISE enjoins national government agencies, local government units, NGOs, cooperatives, financial institutions and private sector in providing information education, value formation, counseling and opportunities for investments and enterprises for OFWs and families, to ensure that migration will contribute to the development of the Overseas Filipinos, their families and communities.
Programs and Services
- Assist LGUs and Other Stakeholders in Areas with High Concentration of OFWs to Set-up OFW / Migration Centers
- Support the Migration and Development Initiatives of Hometown Association, LGUs and Other Development Agencies
- Financial Literacy and Savings Mobilization Campaign
- School-Based Program in Addressing the Social Cost of Migration
- Training of Teachers on Value Formation & Capacity Building for Children of Migrants
- Training of Teachers on Integrating Migration Issues and Concerns in the Elementary and Secondary Curriculum
- Training of Trainers on Financial Literacy & Addressing Barriers to Reintegration
- Training on Setting-up Programs & Services for OFWs and their Families
Want to Donate?
Want to sponsor a summer training for children?
Make secure donations via PayPal.
Recently Concluded and On-going Projects
- EC-UN JMDI Project: “Maximizing the Gains and Minimizing the Social Cost of Overseas Migration in the Philippines”
- IFAD Project: “Mobilizing Migrant Resources Towards Agri-based Cooperatives in the Philippines”
- AusAID PACAP Project: Mainstreaming Migration and Development Initiatives in LGUs and Schools with High Concentration of Overseas Filipinos